The music festival, dedicated to the beautiful Volkswagen cars, will take place this year at the Norfolk Showground. The festival started in 2002 when Neil and Lucy Haughey decided to combine their love for music and campervans.
Ten years on and due to popular demand the festival is being held at the Showground.
The VW Whitenoise Festival 2012 will take place on the 3rd to the 5th of August.
The celebrations include:
- 25 live bands including tribute acts Kazabian and the Antarctic Monkeys and local favourites Monkey Spanner, Killamonjambo, Bill Downs (from BBC’s The Voice) and many more
- FREE camping with limited electric hook-up
- FREE superfunk roller disco
- Prestigious VW show and shine
- Music Pavilions with House and Skalypso DJs
- FREE Kids’ Craft Tent, bouncy campervan, disco and FunForce entertainers
- VIP Bell Tent village available to book at www.vwwhitenoise.com
- Over 70 traders, a small funfair and stack of autojumble
- Meanher – art workshops from a Horse Box (FREE for all)
It’s a festival that’s ticket prices recognise times are tight for families. Full weekend, three day adult passes are £25 and family passes £55. Free camping is included.
Day tickets are available on the gate and cost £8 per adult and £3 per child. For more details, to book a trading pitch or buy tickets visit www.vwwhitenoise.com